Easy Access Links
contactCall to Schedule Appointments: 919-782-2735
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
We now require a written request from your pharmacy for all refills. Please have your pharmacist contact us with a refill request. Written requests help insure accuracy and expedite the refill process. Refills will be handled during regular business hours.
Medications will only be refilled if you have seen Dr. Abernethy Christman within the past 12 months.
- Please allow two business days for your request to be processed
- Maintenance oral acne medications: refills for up to six months
- Maintenance antihistamines: refills for up to one year
- Other maintenance oral medications: an appointment may be necessary for refills
- Most maintenance topical medications: refills for up to one year
Missed and Cancelled Appointments
We understand that with busy schedules an appointment may be overlooked or unexpected circumstances may arise. However, we do request that you give us 2 business days notice if you need to cancel or change an appointment. This allows us to accommodate other patients with immediate needs.
After-Hours Dermatology Emergency Care
For a true medical emergency, please proceed to your nearest emergency room. For an urgent dermatological need such as a complication from a procedure or other dermatological treatment, please call 919-782-2735.
Non-Discrimination and Accessibility Requirements
Our medical practice complies with the Non-Discrimination and Accessibility Requirements. Click the link above for more information.